Racine, WI (Corporate Office) | Full-Time
Status: Salary + Compensation Package (based on experience)
Reports To: Sales Manager
Location(s): Racine, Wisconsin (Corporate Office)
About ZMac Transportation Solutions
ZMac’s mission is to become the Leader in providing customized logistical solutions to our customers, resulting in the safe and timely delivery of their product to anywhere in the world. To sustain success of the organization through our people in order to provide an innovative and energetic work environment. We empower our employees to realize their ambitions, to dare to be excellent, to have opportunities for advancement, and realize all the rewards of their efforts.
We are always looking for self-starters who are dedicated to working hard. We don’t have jobs at ZMac, only career opportunities. If you want to share in our passion for delivering superior service, come discover what’s possible.
Responsible for ensuring the growth of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customers. Ensures that organizational services consistently meet customer needs. Maximize existing business through the development of new business via sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies. Performs sales and service support functions for targeted markets and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive, continued development and servicing of existing customers, inclusive of vertical market(s) potential
- Update and maintain sales activities via CRM
- Perform varied aspects of the sales process in support of the business/customer need
- Continued maintenance and development of positive customer relations
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Employee may also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific department(s)/division(s) and/or be assigned with specific, individualized tasks
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals
- Expand market/territory knowledge through direct telephone solicitation, lead development and other marketing activities
- Rate quotations, logistics planning, and operational optimization
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills and customer relations skills
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Demonstrates effective negotiations and closing techniques
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Business Management/Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Share this Position
We Hire the Best
Find out why our employees love working here.Learn More