Racine, WI (Corporate Office) | Full-Time
Status: Salary + Compensation Package (Based on Experience)
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location(s): Racine, Wisconsin (Corporate Office)
About ZMac Transportation Solutions
ZMac’s mission is to become the Leader in providing customized logistical solutions to our customers, resulting in the safe and timely delivery of their product to anywhere in the world. To sustain success of the organization through our people in order to provide an innovative and energetic work environment. We empower our employees to realize their ambitions, to dare to be excellent, to have opportunities for advancement, and realize all the rewards of their efforts.
We are always looking for self-starters who are dedicated to working hard. We don’t have jobs at ZMac, only career opportunities. If you want to share in our passion for delivering superior service, come discover what’s possible.
Responsible for ensuring the growth of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing carriers. Ensures that organizational services consistently meet carrier needs. Maximize existing business through product marketing and carrier support strategies. Performs service support functions for targeted markets and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective carriers
- Negotiate and procure available equipment with acceptable/preferred carriers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing, multi-system environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others as evidenced via telephone
- Ability to clearly and effectively set goals and then attain them as evidenced by a track record of setting goals, creating a work plan, establishing a reward, working diligently, measuring performance, adjusting as necessary and then accomplishing the goal
- Computer literacy (i.e., Excel ,Word, email and Internet)
- Must maintain quota levels
- 1 + years in Transportation (Van or Flatbed) Industry or relevant experience
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.