Status: Salary (Based on Experience)
Reports To: Controller
Location(s): Racine, Wisconsin (Corporate Office)
ABOUT ZMac Transportation Solutions
ZMac’s mission is twofold: become the Leader in providing customized logistical solutions to our customers, resulting in the safe and timely delivery of their product anywhere in the world; provide an innovative and energetic work environment in order to sustain success of the organization through our people. We empower our employees to realize their ambitions, to dare to be excellent, to explore opportunities for advancement, and realize the rewards of their efforts.
We are always looking for self-starters who are dedicated to working hard. We don’t have jobs at ZMac, only career opportunities. If you want to share in our passion for delivering superior service, come discover what’s possible.
Performs a variety of accounting tasks to assist and support the Controller: including but not limited to accounts payable, billing, and account reconciliation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all customer invoices for billing
- Record, code, and process in a timely manner all accounts payable invoices for payment
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies related to billing
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- A minimum of 2–3 years of accounting or accounts payable experience
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with MS Office and accounting software
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to shift priorities to meet ongoing demands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Customer/Client focus